Extends WooCommerce by Including the Authorize.Internet Cost Gateway utilizing AIM. The AIM model of the Authorize.internet Cost Gateway permits you to maintain the shopper in your web site for cost. An SSL certificates is required for PCI compliance as a result of direct checkout to make sure that your clients’ bank card info is safe.
- Go to your WordPress admin space and click on on Plugins » Add New.
- Click on on Add Plugin button and choose zip file and click on on the set up now button.
- As soon as put in, you have to click on on the Activate Plugin hyperlink to begin utilizing the plugin.
- Handle service provider settings and allow cost technique from WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout in WordPress admin space.
Go to Admin Panel > WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Cost Technique.
- Allow/Disable Cost technique on your retailer.
- Add Title/Description to show in front-end checkout.
- Add Service provider particulars like API Login ID, Transaction Key obtained from Authorize.Internet
- Choose transaction sort. Sale(Authorize & Seize) and Solely Authorize.