If Google Chrome fails to load the website you want to visit, instead it gives you an error message like This site can’t be reached on your browser window. It’s really so annoying. Don’t worry about that. A lot of users also have this same problem. They did not visit the website due to the site can’t be reached the issue. Fortunately, we have found a way to solve this issue permanently.
In this article, We are going to show you step by step, How to fix “This site can’t be reached in Google Chrome” & “err_connection_refused” permanently.
How to Fix this site can’t be reached in Google Chrome?
If you think this video wasn’t helpful for you, then you can continue to read this article.
How to fix err_connection_refused ?
1. Go to Windows Control Panel –> Click Network and Sharing Center or Right-click on the network icon in your Taskbar and click Open Network and Sharing Center.
2. Network and sharing window will show on your display
3. Click your network Connection ( Wifi or Ethernet)
4. Click Properties Button
5. Double-click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
6. Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) properties will show like the attached picture
7. Select Use the following DNS Server address
8. Now add those DNS Server as Preferred DNS server & Alternate DNS server
Try this one
Alternate dns server: 208. 67.220.222
Or, try to use this Google public DNS server address:
Alternate dns server: 188.8.131.52
9. Tick on Validate settings upon exit. Then click OK.
10. Go to the website again to see if it works.
- Update your network adapter driver
- Restart the DNS Client service
- Reset TCP/IP
- Reset your Google Chrome settings
- Reinstall Google Chrome
If you think this article was very helpful for you then feel free share the post. Also if you have any opinion then drop a comment.