Concerning the library
A easy PayPal library for .NET. Easy implementation of the Categorical Checkout. A easy library for non-technical customers.
The library permits creating customized checkout. It incorporates three foremost strategies: for establishing the fee, for getting the delivery particulars from PayPal and for confirming the fee.
The library additionally has a function that permits setting the cell checkout web page, in order that customers testing on cell platforms get a personalized PayPal checkout web page for a cell machine.
Learn how to use
The library is documented within the supplied XML file with the intelli-sense information built-in.
The principle class within the library is the PayPalAPICaller class.
To make use of this class the next steps are crucial:
- Instantiate a single object of the category and retailer it on the applying degree (not obligatory, the category could be reinstantiated for every technique name, because it doesn’t retailer any information internaly aside from the API credentials). If the category is instantiated for every technique name, earlier than every technique name, the credentials must be set.
- Set the PayPal API credentials utilizing the SetCredentials operate.
- Invoke the ExpressCheckout technique which can name PayPal API to acquire the token and begin the transaction.
- Redirect the person to the supplied url.
- After the person is redirected again to your web site from PayPal, course of their delivery particulars utilizing the tactic GetShippingDetails.
- Present a affirmation message to the person and permit them to substantiate the fee
- Verify the fee utilizing the ConfirmPayment operate.
- Course of the fee with your individual utility logic.
NOTE: Be sure that to make use of the identical quantity and forex within the ExpressCheckout and ConfirmPayment strategies.
For testing set the Sandbox attribute to true (it’s false by default).
When you’ve got any issues utilizing the library, be at liberty to contact me.