Medical Prescription Attachment Plugin for WooCommerce
Order Attachment plugin facilitates the shoppers to purchase medicines from a web based pharma store by importing a prescription for the medicines that require one.
File attachments are helpful for importing a health care provider’s prescription for purchasing medicines, vaccines, or different forms of drug merchandise on-line.
Additional extra, the admin can select merchandise that may be purchased solely after importing a prescription and those that don’t want any prescription.
The admin can simply examine the prescription after which approve or disapprove the prescription/order as required.
Expensive Prospects, when you’ve got a query/question, please increase a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We’ll do our greatest to reply as fast as it’s doable. Don’t give us a low charge with out contacting assist on the problem you’ve confronted with. We’re all the time glad that can assist you.
Options of the Medical Prescription Attachment Plugin for WooCommerce
- The Admin can permit clients to purchase medication solely after they have a health care provider’s prescription.
- The Admin can approve or Disapprove the Uploaded prescription attachment by the person.
- The Admin can see an entire checklist of orders positioned for the prescription sort of merchandise.
- The Admin can arrange the prescription heading and the content material that’s seen to the customers on the frontend.
- The Admin can allow or disable the prescription part for the merchandise as required.
- The Admin can view the prescriptions uploaded by the shoppers.
- The Admin can all the created prescription merchandise get seen beneath a separate part.
- The Admin can set which merchandise could be purchased solely after importing a prescription and those that don’t require one.
- The client can simply add their physician’s prescription and purchase medication on-line.
- The client can add the prescription even after inserting the order.
- The Visitor customers will wants to connect the prescription on the time of inserting the order.
v 1.0.0 Preliminary launch