Glider – is a slider plugin for WordPress that routinely animates layers of nonetheless imagery for creating phantasm of 3D.
It pans and zooms photograph in any route to attain Ken Burns 3D impact.
As layers you should use any photos, html and even shortcodes to assemble customized textual content, buttons or different content material.
You’re going to get a video tutorial of making layers of your picture utilizing Photoshop toolset.
Or you possibly can simply choose a prepared 3D photograph from our library that’s obtainable solely for customers bought our plugin.
We frequently replace library with new photos. Be happy to ship us photographs from public photostocks (through feedback).
And we’ll do our greatest so as to add them within the library in subsequent releases.
Strive before you purchase
- 1.9 – Added 50 new slides to the library. Now the library incorporates 350 3D slides.
- 1.8 – Added 100 new slides to the library. Now the library incorporates 300 3D slides.
- 1.7 – Added 50 new slides to the library. Now the library incorporates 200 3D slides.
- 1.6 – Added 50 new 3D slides. Now there are already 150 slides within the library.
- 1.5 – Mounted WP REST API Session Cache situation. Mounted too generic ’#app’ selector. Added 30 new 3D slides. Now there are already 100 slides within the library.
- 1.4 – We now have mounted situation with Shortcode double quotes escaping. We now have added means to place any HTML as layer with out want to make use of shortcodes.
Since this versuin plugin deletion is not going to take away plugin knowledge for simpler improve.
As an alternative of this we now have added means to take away all slideshows with one click on from the plugin.
We even have added 20 new slides to the library. Now there are 70 3D slides in it.
- 1.3 – Mounted a difficulty with preliminary dashboard opening. Mounted an issue with third celebration plugins that breaks photos markup.
- 1.2 – Added 20 new 3D slides. Now there are already 50 slides within the library.
- 1.1 – Documentation was up to date.
- 1.0 – First launch.