You can’t edit your web page on bridge theme or any other theme. When you are going to edit the wordpress page then it’s showing page isn’t working, “ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE”. If yes, you are in the right place here. Don’t worry about that. It’s a common error for wordpress website.
In this article, we are going to show you step by step, How to fix the page isn’t working issue permanently form your worpress website.
how to fix the Page isn’t working – Err_Empty_Response ?
First Method Via Cpanel:
- Login your Cpanel or FTP account.
- Go to File manager or Root directory.
- Then download the .htaccess file and edit it via notepad++
- Just add the below code on the top of .htaccess file
- Then save the .htaccess file and upload it on the directory.
2nd Method via wp Dashboard:
- Login your wp-dashboard
- Click Plugin –> Add New Plugin
- Search “Wp File Manager”, then install & activate it on your website.
- Now click the File manager from the left menu then you will see the .htaccess file
- Select the .htaccess file –> Click mouse right button –> Click code editor
- Now .htaccess dialogue box will open look like the attached pic. It’s the deafult .htaccess file.
- Now you should add the below code at the top of .htaccess file
It will look like same as attached pic
- Now save the .htaccess file and go to edit the page.
If you think it was very helpful for you then don’t hesitate feel free share the post and don’t forget to comment here. Thank you sou much for reading the post. If you need any help then feel free contact me via Fiverr.com